7.17.2005

Looking out the Window at work


I wasn't going to enter into the blog everyday- but seems like I have a lot of material in my notepad which I would like to share. For instance, One day at work I was looking out the window and I saw this guy walking by. He caught my attention because he was holding a briefcase with his real hand and smoking a cigarette with a prosthetic hand. He had this really colorful shirt on. I had to draw him. I just thought it was one of those moments. I guess when you're left handed, you're left handed. What do you think was in his briefcase?? He walked down oneside of Hennepin and then up the otherside. Maybe he was lost.
I added another link "SaraTee's Poodle Boutique" It is for shits and giggles, I might change out some of the items periodically. Sometime in the near future I might (hopefully) put REAL art in the boutique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com