7.16.2005

New Links to Check Out >>>>







I have added some new links for any of you to check out. I am an artist-journalist and I want to share some of the other artist-journalist's that inspire me- Moonlight Chronicles by d.price is great. I came across him accidentally (do accidents really happen?) one day as I was browsing my local bookstore. I am a big fan of Postcarding. Sending random thoughts and tidbits through the mail (basically the original or old fashion way of blogging, ya think?) d.price is also a Postmark collector, which I admire in a person. Once long ago while in an art class in college, a classmate was creating a journal that entailed her sending herself a postcard everyday. I thought that was very cool. Every once in awhile I'll do that to myself, well maybe more than that. I'll turn anything into a postcard. (As some of you have noticed) I do give credit to an old friend who in my eyes is the Postcard King (or he was, I think he has since gone into retirement) He sends out great postcards. I try to live up to his legendary status. So if you like art journals check out the new links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com