7.15.2005

Overloaded brain with useless information

I keep a notepad in my car and whenever I see something that is real bizarre I write it down or draw it. It doesn't always have to be bizarre, but those moments seem to get written down most of the time. My short term memory is really bad. This leads to a problem, too much information in my head that I can't retrieve. (Most of the information floating in my head is work related- Yeah, pretty useless to me) That is why I keep a notepad with me. I am not that good at driving and writing. Much like I am not very good at taking photos and driving. Some people would say I am just a bad driver. Here is a quote that I have written in my notepad. I of course didn't write down the author (oops) Love's a fire. Whether its going to warm your heart, or burn your soul. You can never tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com