8.25.2005

The Brain has awoken from a looong Sleep


I was on the internet last night for like....5 and half hours (probably longer) I just could not stop my "groove" It all started with this cute package I got in the mail- I ordered some small Zines from one of my fav artists "the HOBO Artist" (d.Price) There was a website he said to visit- So I did- And I just went from website, to blog, to photoblog, to photoblog, to Website, to photoblog, to website, to blog, to website........through the "links" Art--traveling--counterculture--politics--and lots of PHOTOGRAPHY--My brain is on fire from all the wonderful-- creative--crazy-- kooky-- information that I received- Isn't it great when your brain actually works and thinks about stuff- especially if it inspires you and gives you a small glimpse of passion--I wanted to write it all down- to save for a rainy day but it happened all so fast- I don't have very good short-term memory so I know all that information will just float around in my head for a very long time-Unretievable- That kinda bums me out- So I might retrace my steps this afternoon- But beware since my brain is ON- there could be some interesting blog entries coming your way-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com