8.30.2005

Long Gone are the days.....

Long Gone are the days of frolicking under waves of sweet smelly petroleum based gasoline- Do you remember tossing pennies into the large Italian like fountains, with gasoline spilling out of Neptune's mouth or whatever creature he was poised next to- Remember the sound of the smooth liquid streaming down into your gas tank and the smell filling up your lungs (temporally clouding your mind enough to allow you to forget how much it costs to "filler up") The fountains have run dry- Long gone are the days when you could fill up your gas tank for under $20 bucks- I was encouraged by my mother to fill up my gas tank TONIGHT- As the price will go up .40 cents or more- I only TOPPED it off and it cost me nearly $16 Bucks- Yeah -I only put in 6 GALLONS- I think I need a drink- Please make that a double-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com