8.23.2005

New Products in the Poodle Boutique

I have updated some of the Saratee Poodle Boutique products- I actually put in one of my "flower" photos- I used my macro lens to aim inside a pink petunia- the image is very commerical and well just plain "pretty" So you should check that out- I also recently purchased some products in the Poodle Boutique, so I will give yas a head up on the quality- I might not be updating my blog as routinely these coming weeks- I have found a book I just can't put down- when I am done I will give ya'll a book report- The book is 460 pages long and I am on page170. As some of you remember I created the infamous Vacation Travel Logs- Well, I finally found a book that has similar story structure- And thank God- I have been searching for a travel essay for sometime now- Check out the Poodle Boutique- Hell, some of you just might be looking at your "christmas" gifts

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 1:47 PM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

What is the name of the book?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com