8.04.2005

Next Destination


I have a game that I play with myself- I have this puzzle of the United States and it's borders- It has 100 pieces-Well, I shake the box and then pull out a puzzle piece- And that is how I determine where my next destination will be- Most of the time I really never get to those places because I have a job and no money (did I say that together-Job/No Money??) But I look into what the area has to offer for tourists and its economy (if I decide not to return) I love to travel and learn about other places- SO, my Next Destination (supposedly) will be Canada- The puzzle piece was from the Ontario area-That is kool -I love the Canadian accent!! Seriously! I want to be a mail order bride for some Cute Canadian- CANADA ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com