8.18.2005

Squisshed Pennies for your Thoughts




Majority of you know about my obsession with the "Squisshed Pennies" My parents recently returned from a road trip- They drove to Colorado for a wedding- They brought me 8 squisshed pennies from their high roads adventure- OOhhh I am very excited- Too bad the Budweiser brewery doesn't have one anymore-That would have been a good one-but they got pennies from 2 states: Colorado & Nebraska- They also got me a booklet to store them in- (I am not sure what material it is made of, but it is very pungent and you could probably get high from it- I think I will put it under my pillow tonight and see what kind of dreams I have) I believe my parents have caught the squisshed pennie bug too- My nephew, Nathan brought me a squisshed penny from Iowa- Thanks Nate!! My sister Gigi got me one from the Duluth Zoo, but she lost it- Anyone else out there have pennies for me?? I'll give you the tally of my inventory-Maybe not- then ya'll know what a total dork I am- I will just say I have Pennies from Canada & USA: and from 11 different states- I collected majority of them, but many were given as gifts-GRACIAS everyone!!

Matthew the count is 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com