8.27.2005

Whose a Computer Geek?

I received my Poodle Boutique purchases and they are KOOL- well cafepress didn't send it all together- so I may have a couple more packages coming- the quality is Fine- I purchased some magnets from another Cafepress Store (so cool!) If you browse cafepress you can see all the fun stuff people come up with- It seems like a lot of the stores have talented graphic designers in their back sweatshop area- so Check it out!! Fun Stuff-

I have gotten into Photoblogs lately and they reminded how much I love photography- It has been a couple (many) years since I have felt this passion- I lost the passion back in 1999 -in SE Portland, Oregon at a previous job (no comment) But it is back and hopefully stays for awhile- so Photoblogs are great- You don't have to go to galleries anymore to see art- it is on the internet- And all over the internet- Like my dad said to me the other day "you went from being computer illiterate to a computer geek" Yup I sure did- well I still don't know a lot about computers themselves- I guess that would be a techie- like my brother

I learned to use the hyperlink thingamabob- click onto (so cool!) and Photoblogs are great and art

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 7:15 AM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

Great photoblog links.

Here are a few more to try out.

The Mirror Project - www.mirrorproject.com (Enter lustig as a term in the search feature and see what you get!)

All I've Seen - http://rchrd.com/photo/

Andy Budd:::Travel Photography - http://www.andybudd.com/gallery/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com