9.09.2005

The Cube Drawings

My Cube
As you can see by my lovely napkin drawing, my cube is large, well the largest amongst my friends- It is 7 feet by 7 feet (almost the length of my arms stretched out) It is made of old stone like the pyramids, one side is facing out and it is sitting in the sand-(translation: I am earthy, cool, permeable-sensitive to outside influences- I am grounded- I am comfortable with myself and will show all sides of myself) The ladder is leaning on the cube and I believe it is made out of wood- (translation: someone who is loyal, warm, "Lean on Me" -mutual support, I am a people person) The storm is far out in the background with the mountains- (translation: Dark clouds and lightning means worry that trouble is on its way, I am apprehensive, trouble is in the distance letting me live life but I have one eye on it, the lightning is illuminating insights within the darkness) There is a lot of cacti surrounding the cube (translation: many difficult people in my way) The flowers as I remember are small daisy like (chamomile) in a patch (translation: my children or small dog because I had no children, or work is innocent, pure, will compete with a demanding lover or I don't give enough emotional support to my lover) and finally for the horse-do you see the horse on the far right- Well the horse (a pinto) doesn't have a saddle and is eating the flowers- (translation: a lover with a crazy patchwork of interests (checkered past?) free, trustworthy, companion, but can run away- I want him to be there on his own will, near the ladder so I consider him a friend, but he is eating the flowers which has contradicting meanings so I don't know how to interpret it-




Dan's Cube
I don't remember to many details on how my friends visualized all of their deserts but I do remember Dan's cube was small like the sand and it was tumbling with the sand- He and I were dating at the time and I don't really remember what his horse was doing- Looks like it was running around in the distance (No, I wasn't literally running around on him)- Beth's cube as I remember was small and invisible or made out of a material that made it see through and her ladder was made of green wood (not sure what the difference is between green wood and regular wood) Beth's Cube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com