9.19.2005

Good Blog, You're Funny

It is funny, many of my family and friends have given me some positive feedback on my blog- Not too many of them leave comments- but they let me know I haven't embarrASSed myself too much with the oddities I have entered- I got an email from a friend and she asked if I was really stabbed by a dagger. My brother-in-law (who says he tunes into Sassafrass everyday) actually believed that I tried out for the Freakshow- We had a good chuckle about that (not sure if it was on his account for being gullible and believing my phenomenal short story writing or on my account that I am freakish and it would be normal for me to be in a freakshow)

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 5:17 PM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

For those of us readers who know you, we wouldn't be surprised if you joined the circus and had knives thrown at you. It just makes sense - ;-)

 
At September 21, 2005 5:01 PM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

HaHaHahahahahahahaha, Really?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com