9.15.2005

I am a Rockstar INXS junkie

I am a Rockstar INXS junkie- I saw the show almost from the beginning- I was talking about the show with an old friend over dinner- She and I were discussing the talented vs the not so talented and then our favorites- This was awhile ago so many contestants had not been booted off yet- I thought Ty was an excellent choice to front INXS (I am not saying he was my favorite performer, at the time it was Marty) She thought I was an idiot- She didn't say it out loud but I could read her thoughts- She said one of her favorites was Jordis (even though she knew she wouldn't make it to the very end) I said "oh yeah, I have heard she is good but I haven't actually heard her sing" My friend turned to me with this straight no nonsense stare and said "So have you really been watching the show?" Well I had, but I realized lately when the TV is on- I am not always tuned into the TV- Someone has to get this blog to the editor on time and she is a stickler for the deadlines-And I have developed a poor habit of reading magazines while watching TV- So now the last three Rockstar wanna-bee's are Marty, Mig, and JD- I will be honest, after I heard JD perform Pretty Vegas by JD & Money by Pink Floyd- I was a converted woman- I think he should win and front INXS- but I would like to see him perform again someday and you won't see me at an INXS concert- Yes, long ago at the age of pre-teen, I YINXS- but that was long ago- So next Tuesday (I think) check out Rockstar INXS and we'll see who wins- Mig the Broadway musicals guy, Marty the Seattle-looking blonde guy, or JD the Canadian (side note: my small 1987 Edition of Webster's dictionary doesn't have the words Canada or Canadian but it has the word Canuck, nice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com