9.17.2005

Laughed your Ass off lately??

Have any of you laughed your ASS off before??
Well, I was pretty darn close to that yesterday. My friends caught me off guard and I lost it completely- My laugh is not pretty at that stage and that made my friends laugh even harder which made me almost go unconscious because I couldn't breath. We pushed it almost to far-You know laughing so hard that you're making no noise, then your eyes tear up and even snot begins to develop in your sinuses- Then finally as you try to control yourself, you get a breath of air but since your body is in such a spazzed state, you inhale with a honking, or an unnatural gasping (which someone might mistake as an asthma attack and it would be considered an outside voice) that makes everyone double over again- And as if the pure ecstasy of laughter isn't enough- you begin to slam your hand down on the table and another person almost falls out of his chair but then covers it up by crawling under the desk- It was unstoppable- Contagious- I am sure if I had a full bladder, I would have left a puddle under my chair. Now, you are wondering what was so funny?
Inappropriate potty humor of course, my favorite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com