9.26.2005

New Sites for You and Me

I have been trying to get a flickr account up and running. I was not impressed with flickr at first, but now I have come around. I also have a new fun site for you to check out. 43 Places- I have put some information on there- Yes I have been to 27 out of the 50 states! And also to the District of Columbia (which is technically not a state)

I want to publicly THANK everyone who has given me a squisshed penny or 20 since I publicly announced that I collect them
Thanks: Peg, Mom, Dad, and Nathan!!
My quota for Minnesota is currently FULL, but feel free to look in the other 49 states for squisshed pennies

Coming Soon to a Blog site near here: Sirrah a photoblog by yours truly

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2005 9:43 PM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

glad to see you've found the good of flickr. Your sets are great. Looking forward to seeing Sirrah.

 
At September 27, 2005 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh oh Sara, I begin many a day by checking in with you through your Blogger and now with your photo site I won't get anything done! Woe is me, but I sure enjoy the experience. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com