9.22.2005

Tummy Pudge

I have been very proud of myself. For the last 4 months I have held the Ol Tummy pudge at bay! (otherwise known as the Ol'beer gut) At the beginning of the summer, I switched the two a night quota of my high fibrous beer to the stealth- shed a couple pounds whiskey. My forever size 2 girlfriend even commented that I looked good. But these last few days as I have been rubbing my ever growing tummy pudge, I have been wondering why the Ol'stomach is expanding ever so slightly. I really haven't drank beer in 4 months. (No joke, Mom) I have been eating pretty well too. Such as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast, freshly picked garden tomatoes for lunch (accompanied by a salami sandwich) Bowl of frosted flakes or my favorite: half a bag of chips and a large bowl of salsa for dinner. I am getting my fiber, vitamin C and D, and small amounts of protein. Sounds Healthy! But today while at work, I realized as I was downing my 16th mini-chocolate bar, that my supervisor got a little over zealous on the Halloween season. (It is only the middle of September) We have enough chocolate and caramel in our office to keep a 2nd grader wired for the remaining school year and half of next summer. Hands off the Almond Joy, Sara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com