9.14.2005

Wacky Week

I am having a wacky week- I can't discuss most of my wacky week (Confidential) but here are some other items that are making up my Wacky Week-

Today I witnessed a mouse being murdered- You have to understand, I can NOT handle any moments of death when it pertains to helpless animals (venomous animals is another story) I can not witness the death or even the remains (such as road kill) That goes for nature shows too- I know all about the cycle of life- (Big animals eat smaller animals who then eat even smaller animals) I will immediately begin to bawl- It isn't just shedding a couple of tears- It is full out bawling- (just ask my sister about the time I saw a Mommy Raccoon and Baby raccoon lying in the middle of the road DEAD) At first I didn't know what was going on- I watched a fellow co-worker run down the hallway all crazy like- I actually thought he was going to throw up- Then he stopped at the end of the hall and started stamping his right foot- I then heard the small squeals of an itty bitty ALIVE creature being smushed under the foot of a 200 lbs man-
2 grams vs. 200 lbs who do you think won??

I have decided I will not hide the fact that I am tired of people with "substantially low common sense" I do have a special name for you, but will refrain from actually saying it, as not to offend you or any of my listeners right now- And Yes, I will tell it to your face if I have to be a witness to your substantially low common sense acts anymore-

another wacky thing- Today I saw a hitchhiker- Yep, a real live thumb in the wind hitchhiker- I was going East on Interstate 94 through the Midway area and he was apparently going West toward Minneapolis- Hell, I just spent the whole day in Minneapolis- I hope he is going further west than that stinky city- He was standing on the side of the freeway in the freshly cut grass with the freshly shredded litter-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com