10.13.2005

Cynic = Disappointed Idealist

This makes complete sense doesn't it. I recently read this and said "That is exactly right, I couldn't have said it better myself" I should know, I have met or dated a fair amount of cynics in my life. I must attract them, because I am one. You probably wouldn't know that about me because I keep it under lock & key most of the time- unless I have had a lot to drink or if you accompanied me to the grocery store (well the grocery store in my neighborhood at least) or if you accompanied me to any "public" outing, really. I thought this blog would be a place to express myself but realized my family is really the only readers and I didn't want to be disowned, exiled, excommunicated, expelled, ostracize, banished- They most likely would be horrorified by my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com