10.28.2005

Get-R-Done

Tonight I had the best Ab workout EVER!! oooohhh baby.......2 DVD's back to back of BLUE COLLAR COMEDY- I doubled over weezing, tears swelling in my eyes, snot shooting out of my nose and knocking my head against the coffee table- The neighborhood pack of wild dogs were howling to my very high pitched uncontrolable laugh- Good Night- Good Night indeed (okay there were a couple of drinks involved) My last boyfriend was a Redneck Sympathizer (that is a Redneck in disguise) and the three years I spent with him- the little Redneck in me started to peak out- I struggled with that the whole three years- It wasn't until we were no longer together that I had my "Redneck coming out" party- He would be proud! One, of the many, best parts of the movies was watching the audience- Like the bald guy spitting chew into his empty pop bottle, the 2 Harley black leather vest wearing- salt & pepper beards- salt & pepper ponytail wearing- fat guys high 5ing each other, the men always clapping hard with big ear to ear smiles while their wives or girlfriends are shaking their heads side to side- ANd the numerous Nascar, camoflauged, Guns-N-Roses t shirts that I saw (oh wait, that was the same guy) I am a huge fan of BAD (unlady-like) HUMOR- and I am a big fan of Blue Collar Comedy- Get-R-Done

3 Comments:

At October 29, 2005 6:32 AM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

rednecks down in so mn spell it: git-r-done

 
At October 29, 2005 8:30 AM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

HaHaHa good one!
OR
Git-R-Dun
Get-ER-Done
Get-R-Dun

 
At November 01, 2005 6:22 PM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

you can even buy t-shirts down here with it spelled git-r-done

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com