10.16.2005

I want to eat at BONANZA

This morning I woke up in great pain- I haven't led on that my back has been in excruciating pain for the last 4 weeks (Due to the lopsided walk I have developed) I was up and ready to conquer the day at 7am- Yes your right, it is Sunday the notorious day of REST- My back was in such pain I couldn't lay in bed any longer and just got up- The sun hadn't made an appearance yet- After reading the Sunday paper and drinking my usual 2 cups of coffee- I began plotting my day- It is NOT unusual that everyday at 10:30 am I am ravenously hungary- So today I decided I would overindulged on a juicy RED MEAT meal for lunch- I believe red meat will help my back pain- I couldn't wait until dinner time- That would be in 7 hours- Oh hell no- I was going to have a 4 course meal at noon- Now I had to decide where to go- I stopped by my parents to see if they would like to join me (and be the financial backing) After discussing my lunch plans with my parents- They told me how they had ate at a Bonanza the weekend before in the Brainerd area- I immediately wanted to eat at Bonanza or a Ponderosa Restaurant- I seriously thought about driving the 2 hours to get there- My father started telling me all about the food choices they had on their buffet-"They have all kinds of salad stuff, hot food and a very large desert bar (small inside note, during college I had worked at a Bonanza Restaurant- I know exactly what type of food you can eat, drool.........) I had to stop him from talking anymore it began to make my mouth water- Thinking about red meat made me feel like a lion stalking a gazelle, a vampire wanting to drink blood- I feel like a red meat junkie- I need some red meat- I looked in the yellow pages and THERE ARE NO Bonanza or Ponderosa Restaurants in the metro area- I am sooo bummed out!!! Now I am online looking for them- Minnesota has only 3 locations: St Cloud, Bemidji, & Baxter- That is a total rip off Wisconsin has like 20 locations- Well I have vacation time this week and I have decided I will take a small road trip & head to the nearest BONANZA Restaurant!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com