10.20.2005

so so sleeeepy

I took some vacation days this week- I didn't plan anything except to rearrange my bedroom to make room for a NEW bed- Of course I am trying to wake up late and putter around my house- You know all those ideas that float through your head while your getting ready for work- "I just want to drink a cup of coffee and lay in my bed and read this book" I didn't plan anything and I am SO BORED!! I have much more clean up to do in my bedroom - Like move the pictures and sort out the bookcase- But NO that sounds so boring- I have taken a nap each afternoon- Yesterday it was a half hour cat nap- Today it was an hour & half nap that developed into, I could of layed there all afternoon staring out the window at the absolutely glorious sunny fall day (kept telling myself to get my ass up and go enjoy it because soon it will be below zero) While I awoke from both naps it felt like I woke from a 12 year coma- So exhausted- Doesn't sleep revitalize you?? Why am I so tired?? I don't know what to do- I don't watch afternoon TV- That gets me depressed- It always has -Daytime TV seriously bores and depresses me- What the HELL am I going to do for the next 3 days??? I should jump in my car and go far Far FAR away!

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 6:23 AM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

You should go south! Southern MN is Hurricane free this time of year ;-p

 
At October 21, 2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought that you were going to get into your car and find a Bonanza! See, we do read your Blog. You can always come visit us, golf is still a possibility on some small par 3. DO SOMETHING Think of everything you have to put up with while you "earn" these vacation days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com