10.11.2005

Unexpected Pleasantness

So I got home tonight from work and went straight for the computer- Typing, Typing, Typing, checking my grammar, re-typing, double checking my spelling, (even called my mom to get a second opinion on my grammar) and then finalizing my paperwork which all relates to the "confidential file" Then I was off to the nearest Kinko's- I had to fax my freshly typed paperwork- I actually ended up over in my "old" neighborhood because I knew exactly where a Kinko's was- After I finished faxing my "confidential file" (which cost $1.00 a page, ouch) I headed for the ATM- I noticed the new Super Target was open and thought I would drop in to pick up some much needed groceries- Can I tell you how much I loved grocery shopping at Target!!!!! I had no anxiety what so ever!!!! It has been the highlight of my week!! (so far) I casually walked the aisles and pondered the items on the shelves- It was CLEAN, well ORGANIZED, and reasonably PRICED- There was just enough selection that made shopping a breeze- Grab and Go- The other customers were courteous and respectful- actually not to many to begin with- I decided I will drive the 10+ miles to buy groceries there from now on- Well worth the price of gas I will be using up- Can I repeat the fact I didn't get any anxiety!!! And no, I didn't have any drinks before hand either!!! Unexpected Pleasantness!!! (I did have to cut my pleasant visit short due to the fact that I had crammed my still healing foot into a shoe and it began to feel like my scar was cracking open -but I am reporting it is fine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com