10.01.2005

What are You listening to?

What are you listening to??
I am that type of person who, when I find something I really like, I will listen to it over and over and over and over, interrupted by what I used to like, then back again over and over and over until I find something new to listen to over and over and over and over....................

Lately it has been:
**Ryan Adams & the Cardinals- Cold Roses
**Richmond Fontaine- The Fitzgerald
**Neko Case and her Boyfriends- Furnace Room Lullaby
**Good-n-Lame Top 40: 80's Radio (80's Muzak- Journey and Scandel Rocks the' World-This stuff is actually new to me, I never even listened to 80's music during the 80's, I've been a rocker from day ONE)

With interruptions by:
**Lucinda Williams- World without Tears or Essence
**Good-n-Lame Hard Rock Radio (Black Sabbath to Pink Floyd to Van Halen)
**Hell'ya- I listen to the Country Stations too! (Keith Urban can rock my world!)
**Richmond Fontaine- Post to Wire
**Tift Merritt- Tambourine

What are YOU listening to?
Please leave a comment and clue me in on other Musac I should check out.

2 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's see...right now it has been:

White Stipes - Get Behind me Satan - GET THIS ALBUM!!! IT IS GREAT!

Bob Dylan - The Gaslight Tapes

Woody Guthrie - always listen to him, whenever, where ever you can!

Los Lobos - WOW!! What a great band!!

hmm.thats all I can think of off the top of my head...


- Matty

 
At October 12, 2005 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been slowly putting away the summer collections, ya know soft introspective stuff..Tweedy, Cash and the like but now that the leaves are falling and the clouds are rolling in it's time to rock..Ministry, ...shit, nobody rocks anymore..the end is near.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com