10.09.2005

When You Gonna Ring My Doorbell

Um, Whoever was ringing my doorbell at 2:50 am last night- That was very RUDE!! I was sleeping and I know it wasn't an emergency because I didn't hear any blood curdling screams in my very silent neighborhood-And everyone knows not to bother me while I am sleeping- If it was an emergency, You better throw a rock through my bedroom window to get me out of bed!!!- You, whoever you are, and I have an idea (upstairs apt #6) better stop forgetting your damn key-It has been going on looooong enough- Just because I am the first apartment and my doorbell is the first one, doesn't mean I will buzz you in- Yes, I have done it a couple times in the past, but never after 9pm- Actually if someone else didn't let you in and you persisted any more than you did this is what you would have heard on the intercom: "The door is locked for a reason- WHAT THE (Beeeeep) DO YOU WANT? (beep, beeeeeeeeeeep, beeping) It is 2:50am How (beeping) RUDE!!! (beeeeeeeeep, beeeping) then being the friendly neighbor that I am, I would have buzzed him in- I am guessing he would never buzz my door ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com