10.05.2005

Where's Saratee been?

I haven't entered in this blog in a couple days- That is pretty rare- But I've been dealing with the "confidential file" and without the ol'bottle it has been a loooong 5 days. For the stress I have faced recently and without a drink- That would be considered self mutilation- You're guess is right, I ran out of booze a couple weeks ago- My ice trays are still neatly lined up in the freezer, with each cube still full of a glimmering pocket of frozen water- The half empty Coca-Cola bottle still in my fridge wondering where the party went- All my glasses CLEANED and neatly put away in the cupboard- You're wondering why? Not by choice of course- Well for one, I just started to walk like an upright homosapien again- And two, I haven't been able to put my foot into a shoe since August 9th-And Hell, I can't hobble into the Liquor store wearing one regular shoe and one pink bootie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com