11.12.2005

Cat Naps are Good for You

This whole week I have been a busy lady- Well I should be honest and say it- A Lazy Lady- The daylight savings switch kinda messed me up- Coming home after work and it is almost dark- I have natural human/animal instincts which are controlled by light- I get very sleepy and actually take a nap at 5:00- I haven't taken adult naps since in my mid-20's when I worked 9-5 and at 5:30 started Happy Hour until 2 am-I guess taking cat naps after work helps with the fact that I got on a wagon- It is a small wagon but a wagon nonetheless- Hence my humor is gone- Although right before I fall asleep, I write the best stories- The only problem- They are all written inside my head and not on paper- Yes- you remembered..... I have short term memory problems and all those great stories are lost floating around in my fleshy fatty mass called a brain-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com