11.24.2005

Smell Like a SmokeStack

I didn't break the wagon rules- I didn't bring booze into the house- However tonight, I drank OUT of the house which was very amusing- I swear the cover charge included "You have to be over the age of 35" Which unfortunately I am very close to- The bar hoppers were so out of my element it was funny- I like to stir up situations and tonight there was one dude that was having a GREAT time-He saw me giggling at him, after I saw him, wearing his black leather jacket, ponytale, and dancing all sly, strut his stuff towards the table next to ours which had 5 ladies (all in his age bracket) After the 5 ladies all turned him down he did the snake eyes to me (he pointed to his eyes then pointed to me, like I see you looking at me) which kinda scared me in the beginning but later on while walking to the bathroom we caught glances and I returned the snake eyes back- With a slight smirk I knew we were "Buds"- However with my drunken stupidity I exchanged Snake Eyes him through out the night- God help Me- I am very drunk because they had $1.00 beers at the Whiskey Junction in Minneapolis- OOooh boy, Biker Boys GALORE- But after the first bathroom break they just disappeared (must not have liked the band) -The real deal, no phonies at this bar- I have never been frightened around bikers but tonight I saw a couple of them checking me out and I remembered I didn't have a date or boyfriend or brother in law to watch out for me- I was a sittin duck- On our way home back to St Paul we stopped at a small bar near my home and the 20 minutes that I was inside, I swear I shaved 4 years off my life- It was soo smokey- Minneapolis has a smoking ban and St Paul has the smoke em if you got em- The fun didn't start until I was about to get in bed and I went to lay down and my stinky smoky hair passed by my ultra sensitive nose and all my queasy stomach contents came right up (multiple times) So the poor planning of getting very drunk the night before Thanksgiving could actually be turned into a positive thing How Not to Over Eat at Thanksgiving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com