11.04.2005

Supernatural Massage

So most of you know that I am a tad bit off my rocker, the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, I am not the brightest tadpole in the pond (I made up that metaphor) I am one burner short (or however that metaphor goes) Well my roommate is a Massage Therapist and the other night I got a massage- Most people would LOVE free massages but NOT me (well, Yes to the free part, No to the massage part) I am not into massages like most people are- I don't know why? But I really needed a massage- Like in a medical way, not just for the pure relaxing pleasure (they hurt!) I usually yelp when she touches me and that is when she is just warming up- Wait around until she is rubbing all the stress knots out like I am a ball of silly puddy- The yelping is sometimes confused for a domestic- Luckily the police have never showed up- Anyways, I was in really really really bad shape and I finally locked in an appointment- I wasn't feeling very good and I almost cancelled- I was half asleep and decided I could relax and be real sleepy while she gave me a FREE massage- It was Tuesday at 8 pm- Here is the ODD part- Like most of her clients (or ANY massage experience) she plays very mellow & relaxing music- For my massage, I knew the TV show Supernatural was on and requested that the TV stay on so I could listen to it- Sounds of harps or flutes compared to suspenseful demonic screaming- Which one would you choose? Hey I never said I was normal- And I couldn't see the body language (two hot guys) Listening to a TV show while getting a massage is one thing but a scary, creepy one like that is another- It was good- In a medical way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com