12.24.2005

Christmas Wish List

I decided to post a gift wish list- I realize my routine readers will not be giving me a gift (my siblings & I exchanged names and the person who got my name doesn't read this blog) But I wanted to put it out there for the Hell of it (wink, wink)

*Buddha tealight holder/statue at Target ($9.99)
**pocket size dictionary (mine is a 1987 edition-many missing words)
***basic grammar book (as you can tell my grammar svcks)
****to have one of my photos turned into a cheap $15.99 poster at Walgreens
*****Music:: rock/blues/country- doesn't matter if it was downloaded or purchased

I basically bought all the other stuff on my list while I was shopping for other people- You know like FAMILY

Christmas 2001 I started a tradition for myself- I buy myself that ONE BIG Ticket item that I had been eyeing all year- It is usually found on the "Don't Need It and Probably Will Never Use It" column (such as I don't remember what my gifts were for 2002 or 2003) But I buy it anyways- So for the last 4 years I buy myself a fabulous gift- This year is no different- This year I got myself something that I know I will use and will probably wear out before next year- I got a Fisheye Lens Camera- I haven't developed any photos yet (old fashion kind with film) But watch out blog viewers- I could be up to NO GOOD for a few months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com