12.09.2005

How Much Do You Tip?

I would like to apologize to the waitress- It wasn't a date but HE was paying- He has asked a number of times to take me to dinner and I had always successfully been able to change the subject- One day I said "Okay, I'll check my schedule" (because I am soooo damn busy) The bill was large and he left only a 6% tip- I am very sorry- I didn't want to offend him by correcting him with his skimpy tip- I had never really been in this situation before- I have always been independent- I really didn't know what to do- Do you sneakily leave more money? Or do you just realize you'll never eat there again?

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 9:43 AM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

does "he" read this?

And, maybe this was a "sign"

 
At December 10, 2005 10:35 AM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

No "he" doesn't read this- Or have my email adress- I don't think he is into computers

 
At December 12, 2005 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when do you tip at Burger King? 6% is pretty good for a fast food worker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com