12.16.2005

It Must Be Official

It has been 2 weeks at the new job and today I was given my first work PERKS- I was putting some paperwork in my supervisor's Inbox- As I was walking out of his office he called my name- I turned around and he was handing me a gorgeous shiny pink glass bottle- He said "You can have this" - I said "oh you want me to put it on my desk?" (because everyone else has booze on there desk, I don't) "No, you can have it. If you have a bag put it inside there, not everyone will get one so don't let them see it" "OH, okay THANK YOU!!!" The conversation was a tad bit longer- apparently a sales manager (it is the season of GIVING) gave him some bottles to share with his team (Me) and we discussed the contents- I was wondering if it was a new product (I have never seen it in the stores) He said it was flavored vodka- Kinda New but Limited Winter Release- He said it is like drinking a cosmopolitan straight out of the bottle- OH YUMMY!

2 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 6:33 AM, Blogger -John Lustig said...

score

 
At December 17, 2005 10:42 AM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

Yeah! I showed it to my friend and she said "Oh I have seen it where it sits on a light thing and makes it light up like a night light" Now that would be a Score!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com