12.03.2005

Not Far Enough From the Beginnings of Evolution

I was in the shower the other morning and I realized I need water- I need to drink water, submerge myself in water, and even look at water- I am happier when it rains and enjoy moist dewy mornings-It has always been a need for me to be near water- ALWAYS-Now with winter I wake up so dehydrated it hurts in every skin cell, joint, muscle, brain synopsis- I am in a lot of pain- I feel like I am dying or near to it (I just bought a humidifier for my bedroom) Water is actually my Chinese Element- And Fire is my lucky element (because it is the opposite- Fire should be used to balance out too much Water in my Chinese Fortune) I always know a warm steamy shower will be a good cure- I began to think about all this as I was in my warm therapeutic (cure all) shower- I realized, I must still have some genes from my pre-Jurassic ancestors- I haven't evolved with the rest of human kind- I must be 2 chromosome away from having gills, fins, or webbed feet- I need water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com