12.11.2005

Unholy Devil Child at the Grocery Store


I saw this picture in the weekly alternative newspaper- It was an ad for a concert by a metal/rock/insane music Band- What startled me was the image- See, I have encountered one of these unholy devil child- It was this past summer, I was at my local grocery store- I was casually walking up the 'dairy' isle- I got milk, chunk of yummy cheddar cheese, and I was walking towards the yogurt- She immediately caught me attention- She was sitting in a cart and her mother was getting yogurt- She had very fair blonde/white hair (like the image)- Very fair skin (like the image)- Her eyes were a very translucent blue almost white- Her pupils much like this image were PIN POINTS- She had been crying because her eyes were red and a few tears remained (like the image)- She FREAKED me out- I was transfixed- I couldn't stop staring at her and she was caught in her own gaze at me- She bewitched me- As if the world around us froze except for the two of us- I was so freaked out I almost dropped my shopping basket and ran towards the door- I didn't do that but I forgot about my yogurt and immediately walked away- My heart was racing and I couldn't organize my thoughts- I was "freaking out"- I tried to hold my composure and return to grocery shopping but I didn't want to RUN into her again in another isle- I decided I had enough groceries with my milk and cheese- I went to check out but was always looking over my shoulder for the unholy devil child- I new she was not of this world- She looked EXACTLY like this devil boy- EXACTLY except her eyes were a light blue not yellow- EXACTLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com