1.13.2006

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I have been so miserably tired these past few weeks (probably finally coming down from my stressful, shitty 2005) Well, really this past year, Well, actually the last 5 years, Well, now that I think about it.........my whole life

I finally found a cure- Raspberry Honey Liqueur (flavored vodka to the rest of you)- Those Russkies sure know something about Winter Light Deprivation Illness- (That's what I call it anyways)

See yesterday after I got home from work I felt so crappy- I thought I was near death- Seriously- And going on the internet looking up Medical Terminology probably wasn't really a good idea for a known hypochondriac- so I crawled into my bed- Yes, I was soon fast asleep- I don't remember what woke me but I know that I jerked violently awake- Which felt like someone had kicked me in the chest and almost stopped my heart (it was beating really fast) I was pretty groggy the rest of the evening- I had mixed myself a few weak cocktails throughout the evening, while I watched my very favorite TV show The Office (funny stuff) and then followed by a movie-Happy Endings (Maggie Gyllanhall is someone to watch for in the future)
I realized by the 10 o'clock hour I wasn't getting tired enough to go to bed-Because earlier I had taken that short cat nap- So by 10:45 pm I had to make my cocktails a lot stronger in order to get myself tired enough to fall asleep- It worked and I was asleep by 11:35 pm- But the miracle didn't happen until in the middle night when I was thrashing around & sweating (probably breaking a fever)- I woke up dripping wet and never more WIDE AWAKE & ALERT- It has been years since I have been so clear minded- Why? the miracle Raspberry Honey liqueur of course- Yes, I have mixed myself a cocktail now as I write this- I suggest the Harvard Medical Journal updates' their report regarding Flavored Vodka as a miracle drug/concoction

Now that I think about it.......maybe it was the Artic Shatter PowerAde that I used as a mixer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com