1.26.2006

I am NOW in the System

I am sick- It started out 6 days ago with a scratchy throat then I woke up to a full throttle sore throat which slowly turned into the Basic Cold 101- Headache- Exhaustion- High Temperature (not sure if a fever) Sinus Infection!!!!!!- Chest Congestion - My voice has changed with the sinus infection and you could say I sound like someone is trying to start up a vintage lawn mower- But I think it sounds sexy- Yesterday boss heard me coughing and said "You're not getting sick on me are ya?" and I said "I am actually starting to get better" (well I thought I was) But thanks for not noticing my red 'stop a school bus' nose for the last three days- I am in the phase of the cold when you become very intrigued by what you blow out your nose and cough out of your lungs- That actually came from my body? GROSS!!!! but let me look at it in some better light- I stopped at Target to get some cold comforts the night before- This was the first time I purchased cold medicine since they started keeping it behind the pharmacy desk- So I scanned the isle for the right priced cold medicine and grabbed the plastic hanging tag- I brought it up to the young pharmacist assistant- He asked for my ID and I pulled out my License- He then proceeded to type in something that took 10 minutes- I am going to assume he was a poor typer and he just took 10 minutes to enter in my License, a 12 digit number- But I think there was another form he was filling out:
Drivers License #:

Last Cold Medicine Purchase:
Ever Been Convicted of a Crime:
Name:
Address:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Shoe Size:
Bra Size:
Pants Size:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Song:

Annual Income:
Hourly or Salary: SVCKER
Score on SAT Test:
Name of First Born:
Name of the First Boy or Girl Ever Kissed:
Last Time Had Sex:
Last Time Looked at Self Naked in Mirror:
At Approximately What Age Will Die:
Believes in UFO's: Yes /No
Chocolate vs. Vanilla:
Republican or Democrat:
Christian- Jewish- Muslim- Wiccan- Agnostic- Pagan
Thinks She"ll Win the Lottery During Lifetime: Yes /No

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2006 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yee haw your back!!! hope you feel better..oh, and Hostel is a MOVIE goofball!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com