1.29.2006

New Date Prospect for Saratee

If you don't know me, I am fond of men who are not clean cut- My friends always tease me because they call the men that I think are attractive: Mister McGrizzly- They are the blue collar construction workers you see driving their large pick up trucks wearing their sexy hard hats- Or when my friend thinks he is a real comedian and points out some down on their luck homeless men- Yes, they are in true definition not clean cut but come on- They couldn't afford me- But when I say Not Clean Cut- I don't mean, they don't wash- Yes, I think personal hygiene is VERY important- Because hypochondriacs won't commit to a relationship when they think they'll catch something unmentionable- My skin just crawled- So I was intrigued when a friend approached me with a Mr. McGrizzly prospect:

Zane: Hey I have the perfect guy for you. I know how you like the rugged grizzly adams type.

Saratee: Oh really- Is he truly my type?

Zane: Most definitely. He is a Guy's Guy. Totally your type. He loves the outdoors. He hunts and fishes and goes camping-sorta. He keeps his hair longer. He has facial hair, but I am not sure how he is styling it now, though. He is on the shy side. He likes to go on adventures and just being free and alive. Like you, he doesn't like crowds. He lives alone. I don't know if he has any pets. Unfortunately he doesn't live here in the States, but fortunately for you he lives in Canada or there abouts. And I know how much you have been wishing for a Canadian to sweep you off your feet.


Saratee: Wow he sounds like he could be my type, tell me more.

Zane: Well his first name is Frank. I know he isn't in a relationship right now. He just got out of a relationship, which I heard didn't end well. I am not sure what kind of music he likes but I am sure he would be open to anything. I have never met him but my cousins' neighbor was introduced to him on a fishing trip. I guess it was an awkward meeting but they never discuss the details. I would give you his number but I don't think he has a cell phone. But I will give you his email address. I am sure he would be totally interested in meEATING you.

wwwww.Mister_Frank_AbominalSnowman.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com