1.01.2006

New Years Resolution

I began to think about 2006 this last October- I will let you in on a little secret- The year 2005 totally svcked!! for me anyways- Looking back at the year- I had some fun times but most of the year was spent looking at the bottom of a bottle- A Beer Bottle, A Whiskey Bottle, A Mouthwash Bottle, A Cough Medicine Bottle- It didn't matter which one- I began thinking about 2006 a few months ago- My Chinese fortune says 2006 will be a GREAT year for me- GOOD- I need a break- So I started my New Years Resolutions a little early this year- A couple months early-

***I stopped excessively drinking ***
***I stopped excessively exercising (well, my wrists & elbows)***
***I stopped excessively plucking my eyebrows ***
***I stopped excessively excessing (if that makes sense)***

I should be good to go for 2006- Starting the New Year with a Balanced-Heart, Mind, & Soul--Healthy Inner Peace-- Be who you want to Attract (so I will start attracting good people and not the lame-O's that I have been)

Wishing you success on your New Years Resolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com