2.27.2006

Caught Red Handed

Yep, they caught me- I have to say it was one of the best speed traps I have seen- Hell, they got me- It was on a steep incline with the sun setting just so, that the glare is very bad- It was on a road I drive everyday- A road I drive really fast every day- Because it is steep and you drive up hills faster than you should- At first I didn't know what was happening- With the sun glaring in my eyes, I actually almost ran one over- It appeared that one jumped out infront of my car- I must have had a puzzled look on my face- He asked me if I knew why they had pulled me over- I didn't- But I am not that slow- I figured out that it was because I was going faster than the posted limit- They tagged me at 45 in a 30mph zone- As they pulled me over they must have forgotten to keep scanning the vehicles coming up the hill- Because some people were flying up the hill and didn't get pulled over- But shortly after they pulled me over they pulled over another car- The officer was very pleasant and I am sure after he saw that I don't have anything on my record he had to make sure I knew how to PAY for my criminal action- He kept asking if I had any questions- Hummm.... nope, should I- It has been awhile since the police had to reprimand me- It has been over 15 years since I got my last speeding ticket and I believe it cost me $40 dollars- That time I was driving down a steep incline and never put on my breaks- I was also doing 45 in a 30mph zone- My how inflation has grown over the years- Now my ticket is $118- I'll take this ticket without any complaining- Karma- And if this is as bad as it gets- I'll take it because I have been pretty naughty with my criminal activity

2 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you were driving and taking pictures at the same time....right?
Matt

 
At March 02, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Ms SaraTee said...

I only do that when I am intoxicated- As you were witness to recently....uhm(clearing throat)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com