2.19.2006

Thought Provoking Quotes

“Ambition or interest is not enough…..true talent lies with the choices you make…..and you my friend are an idiot”--- Dr Phil

"I was born many miles from where I was suppose to be- I was just coming home"---Bob Dylan

"It’s risky to venture into the unknown. It’s risky to dream and dive in"---Robert Perkins: Looking For John Muir 1998

"Her life was great, she knew that. Yet she constantly dreamed of simpler times.
Longed for some lost intangible openness. Until she remembered that is how she filled the emptiness back then- was to dream of a life, like she has now"---Paul Madonna

"One of those incredible conversations where you feel the beer seep coolly down into the dry toots of your chest and the ability to communicate isn’t held back by any bias"----Paul Madonna

"I was really wild
Thought I knew how to act
Getting high in the bathroom
Bored in the red leather booths at Jack’s
---------------------
And I rarely smile
And I often laughed
At the way that the world and the war of love
Was kicking my ass."

“If you bring forth what is within you,
What you will bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you,
What you do not bring forth will destroy you."

"Fairy tales sometimes do come true.
Happy Endings and all.
Remember to celebrate when you achieve a goal.
Balance the here and now for smooth sailing into the future." Orange

"Your depression has taken off like Mad Cow Disease or the Bird Flu"---Saratee

"Don’t call me tonight I’ll be drunk"---- Saratee

Why do I like Hooters? I’ll give you two reasons---- Michael Scott (Steve Carell, The Office)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com