3.12.2006


Movies Saratee has recently seen:

Suspect Zero-Intense Thriller
Typical storyline- A FBI agent, who in the past had made some wrong investigative choices and now a serial-killer baits him, in order for the serial killer to get his plans delivered.

Saratee Says: This movie was a gamble- I had never heard of it and I actually liked it- It heightened my senses so while I was trying to fall asleep I had heard a noise- I thought someone was in my house- I systematically went through every room, closet, behind doors, and even behind the shower curtain to make sure no one crawled through a window and was going to kill me. Two Thumbs Up

The Exorcism of Emily Rose-Intense
This movie was your typical horror- It probably doesn’t need an explanation.

Saratee Says: Except the scary scenes took place in flashback nature during court testimonies- The underlying question is- Was Emily really possessed or did she have a medical condition? The film allowed the audience to make up their own opinion-The horror scenes were pretty intense and if you don’t believe in demons you might afterwards. Two Thumbs Up


Junebug- Indie Drama
The story of an older brother who grew up in a small town in North Carolina,
but had moved to the big city of Chicago, returns after three years to have his new bride meet his family.

Saratee Says: I had heard good things about this movie. I was excited when it came in the mail (netflix). Amy Adams was even nominated for an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in this movie. I enjoyed the movie but felt it was missing something. It needed a bit more drama. It had these
moments, not sure what the cinematic definition is but there would be scenes without sound-I loved it- Captures the simple even boringness. A character study of sorts. One Thumb Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com