3.26.2006

Sunday Mornings



My Sunday mornings are spent on the internet listening to the local country radio station because they play Vintage Country until 10am- So a Sunday morning without John Denver is an incomplete morning- Country Roads take me home to a place I belong.....Mountain Mama- Take me home, Country Roads- Colorado Rocky Mountain High- I have seen it rain a fire in the sky.....Softer than a lulaby- Rocky Mountain High Colorado- You fill up my senses like a night in the forest, like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain, like a swarm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean- You fill up my senses, Come fill me again- Come let me love you......Let me drown in your laughter- All of her days have gone soft and cloudy, All of her dreams have gone dry, All of her nights have gone sad and shady, she's gettin ready to fly away, Fly away, fly away, Fly away- Well life on the farm is kinda laid back- Ain't much an ol country boy he can't hack- Early to rise, early in the sack- Thank God, I am a country boy-(insert your own Weehoo) I miss John Denver- Some people probably wish Jerry Garcia never died, or Kurt Cobain, or Johnny Cash- I wish John Denver was still here- We have history- A long time ago, it used to be Sunday nights when he was often a guest on the Muppet Show- I miss you, John

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Sven said...

Me too.

Have you ever heard Minneapolis Does Denver? You'd like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com