4.17.2006

I Didn't Bring a Puke Bag to the Movie Theatre

Have you ever Gagged (act of involuntary retching) during a movie?? I recently gagged multiple times during a movie- See, my brother-in-law and I like to entertain ourselves by watching Horror movies- I really like scary movies- I do- I must be a closet adrenaline junkie- We arranged to meet at the movie theatre for the late show- As I was leaving my house I asked my roommate to leave the lights on in the main hallway- I knew I would be nervous and twitchy after watching the scary movie- And with my very Vivid Imagination- I never know what might be waiting in any dark corner of my house- Being nervous and twitchy is also part of the allure- We were planning to see the remake horror film "The Hills Have Eyes" - Now your probably rolling your eyes and thinking "Da, Lame movie, got really REALLY bad reviews"- But I knew my brother-in-law wanted to see this one and I was game for anything- What I didn't realize that it was a GOREfest- I am not big on the blood and gutsHorror movies- I like the creepy hide your eyes under your hands because something is going to jump out at you Horrormovie- What I got was BLOOODY- CANNIBALISM- PUSSSSY EYEBALL FREAK WITH 2 TEETH- MAN WAKING UP IN FREEZER IN A STEW OF A DISMEMBERED BLOOODY BODY- gag gag- This movie was a total thumbs down- I have temporarily sworn off horror movies- Well until I get this foul taste out of my mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com