4.27.2006

I Got Accepted to the New Reality TV Show

I am so excited about my news- I was going to tell you all about my recent trip to the Walker Art Center where I saw the one and only KOFI ANAAN (I wish he would run for President- I know he is not a American citizen but neither is Bush-He is from Outerspace) and I almost got kicked out of the museum because I took an illegal photograph- It was only a sculpture of some dead crows- So last night while I was out Getting In Shape (we walked around a local lake-but we had to eat dinner first and that of course included a beer- so it should be called Stumbling instead of walking) a message was left on my answering machine- I got accepted- I got accepted for the Reality TV Show that I auditioned for this past winter- Now, you are all thinking "She auditioned for a Reality TV Show? No, not our Saratee, Really?" Yeah, and I got it-I never thought in a million years that I would- Because I am one of those Quiet Ones- I only observe people- I don't partake in others' idiotic lives - And you few out there that do know me well are saying "yeah, right- She is not Quiet"- I kept it a secret because I am superstitious about stuff like this- If I say something out loud- I then believe it will not come true- I did discuss it with that "one guy"- Whom I am not seeing anymore- He auditioned too and Thank Gawd didn't get accepted- Feww- We didn't part on good terms- I still owe him money for the foot dent I put in his driver side door- But we won't get into that now- I am sooo excited to get away for awhile- I leave in 3 weeks and will be gone for 2 and half months- My boss okay'd the absence from work- I am so excited- This reality TV show is called Surviving the Bermuda Triangle- Inspired by the TV show LOST which I have only watched like twice- So I am not too familiar with the show- Anyways, my reality TV show starts out with all the contestants parachuting out of a airplane (In the TV show Lost it was a plane crash) They will actually crash the plane too and I guess there is a chance that my parachute will not work and I will be the prized DEAD Person for that season- (I signed a circumstantial Death Waiver) Aren't you excited for me- I can't wait- I am going to be on TV!

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Sven said...

Seriously? That's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com