4.08.2006

Looking For Twylla Tu or Nootka Lu


If you see any dogs that look like the ONES above and need a good home-Please let me know (don't surprise me with them at my door- I don't' like surprises) Seriously, I almost got two dogs the other day- Yeah, you heard me- TWO- Because after the last one, I decided a dog needs a playmate- My last dog had severe separation anxiety and I am not the type of pet owner who sends her dogs to therapy- So the next best solution is to have TWO- They can have a playmate to pre-occupy them while I am out and then they won't bark for 8 hours straight- I saw in the local paper a bunch of mix breeds that fit my narrow Mutt Pedigree window- I want a small, under 10 lbs, non-shedding Mutt- I want the mix of Poodle and Terrier, or Poodle and Maltese, or Poodle and Jack Russell- A friend gave me a website that has Ooodle small breeds and Oooh boy those puppers are adorable- I know what your thinking "Get a unwanted dog from a shelter" -But I had a rescue unwanted dog last time- I think I deserve a chance with a fresh slate- So I can create a neurotic disfunctional pet myself-

1 Comments:

At April 09, 2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a westie/schanuzer mix. You'd love Lily, she can be yours, come meet her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com