4.02.2006

Morbid Blog Entry

I came across these images (scroll down to the bottom) while a moving song was playing (Drive By Trukers- Goddamn Lonely Love) and I began to cry- This is one of the most beautiful memorial services- I am announcing this to my family: This is how I would like everyone to say goodbye to me if I meet my maker sooner rather than later- And if I am the last one to go- well then I guess I drop where I am- Many people don't know that I often think about Death-Which is kind of morbid- And discussing Death has always been taboo- Most people are afraid to die- For some reason I am not- I have had some unexplainable events happen to me during my lifetime that keeps me curious about the unkown- While growing up I always believed that I was going to die when I was 33- I have only told two people that in my life- And that was because the conversation probably got deep and I had swilled just enough- But now it is my secret I share with the rest of ya- And Well tomorrow I turn 34 and I am still here- I am glad too- I have a lot more planned for myself- Hopefully another 33+ years worth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com