4.13.2006

No One Told Me He Was Coming To Town

I was on my way back home from the FedEx pick up center. I got a great package in the mail. Thank you, Bahar- Your so sweet! It was such a fantastic evening I decided on my way back home I would take the long way and drove through downtown St Paul- I saw all these people- MY PEOPLE- You can always take a wild guess and usually guess right at what Event is happening at the Excel Center by looking at what the people are wearing- You call tell if it is a Wild Hockey game- everyone is wearing a Wild jersey- Or if it is a Woman Expo or a Stamping Expo- All the pastel capri pants wearing ladies have their bags full of Women Expo things- Tonight I couldn't tell what the event was- At first I was going to guess Motorcross, or Monster Trucks- As the sassy sleuth detective that I am -I was very intrigued to where or who all these people were going-I saw the local Hard Rock/ Metal radio station van parked outside- If they were there -it had to be Loud and Dirty! and probably a little Profane- It appeared that everyone walking around were wearing either a plain black teeshirt or a Harley Davidson shirt, or a faded Monster Truck shirt- There were your typical "bust your face" biker guys with their Hottie girlfriends- There were your typical walk infront of traffic dumbasses- There were people of EVERY shape and size-And I mean it when I say SHAPE- And they were everywhere! Was it because it was such a lovely evening? I determined only one thing- I am a horrible sleuth detective- I went home and looked it up online- No one told me Kid Rock was in town tonight- I would have just gone downtown to watch the crowds of people- With my camera of course- That would have been a very excellent people watching event in itself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com