5.22.2006

I Got It In The Mail !!!!!



I got my passport in the mail today- I am sooo excited- What does that mean?? I am all set- All set for what you ask?- All set to TRAVEL- If you're like me and you get in your vehicle (car, motorcycle, SUV truck, or time machine) you don't want the United States borders to stop you from driving and finding new adventures- Now I can travel the WORLD- First stop, Canada- Why Canada you ask? Because it is only 345 miles away- Why Not?- Who wants to join me on all the new and wild adventures that await? I ask only because we can then split the cost of gas-

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, could I ever use a road trip. But I think we'd better hold off until after we've paid for this new roof. Sigh.

Enjoy your travels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com