5.17.2006

Motorcycling Stranger


The other night I was invited for an evening ride with a new friend- I wouldn't call him a boyfriend because he is hardly a boy- But my new friend loves his HOG- The pleasant spring evening was perfect- The sun was setting creating a watercolor mural in the sky- The wind was in my hair and the wind was blowing his ponytail in my face- The last time I was on a motorcycle was about 8 years ago- After a regular night of heavy drinking and dancing, my small group of friends decided that we would pass on our usual late night carousing & trespassing in the local ship yards- We began our short walk home- In the parking lot of the bar I notice a older gentleman sitting on his motorcycle- He had a ponytail and wore a bandana around his head- He had on jeans, a white teeshirt and a black leather vest- I believe he had a mustache and beard but I had been drinking and I can't be 100% positive on that detail- I did not know this gentleman nor did any of my friends- I casually and confidently walked up to this strange gentle man and asked if I could have a ride- He said "Sure" - None of my friends stopped me- None of my friends talked me out of getting on the motorcycle without a helmet- And none of my friends talked me out of getting on the motorcycle with a complete stranger- He said "get on" - Next thing, I am hiking my mini-jean skirt up to my pink panties leaving nothing to anyone's imagination because you can't straddle a man and his hog in a mini-jean skirt- He started his motorcycle and off we sped while my then-boyfriend only watched- He was probably thinking he would never see me alive again- I asked my gentle stranger where he was from and he apparantly was in town for no particular reason and never mentioned where he was from- (that would be biker lingo for "I just started riding and I ended up here) -This kind gentle man probably told me his name but I don't remember it- As I sat behind him with my arms around his waist- The two of us rode all over the small city full of steep hills and empty roads- The cold wind in my face- It was as if we were the only two out in the world- There was seriously no one else around at 3am- It only felt like 10 minutes but was probably more like 30 minutes or more- I directed him to my boyfriends apartment- He pulled up and stopped the bike- Knowing my small group of friends were upstairs I invited the strange gentle man in for a drink- He declined- I thanked him for the awesome ride and said good by- I watched his red tail light in the dark night as he sped away- I skipped up the front steps of the apartment building with an ear to ear smile across my face- I got upstairs and my then-boyfriend opened his apartment door with a loud sigh of relief "Where have you been? I have been sooo worried- We all have been very worried"- So YES, I could have been kidnapped, raped, sliced open with a large hunting knife from my chin down, and gutted, dumped in a remote desolate area, and left for dead- YES, I got on a motorcycle with a complete strange- Who was very kind and gentleman like- YES, my mother will need medical attention after reading this- YES, this is a true story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com