5.15.2006

New Favorite Flickr Pastime


























My new favorite pastime is entering names of my favorite bands and local bands (such as Richmond Fontaine, Neko Case, Lucinda Williams) Or even music events like Austin City Limits Festival in the TAGs part of Flickr- Many other people (who, do to space on this blog, didn't get the proper and legal recognition for their photos- I know scandelous) from all over have taken photos of people and celebrities that I love- Especially my favorite musicians and trouble makers- If you're a Jayhawks fan you don't want to miss this site- Mmm goodness- Me Likey- Apparently he put a block on his photos so you can't Save As into our necessary blog sites- My next project will be searching for photographs of celebrities (mostly musicians) and some lucky fan- When that lucky fan said "Could I please get a picture of You & Me?"
- NOTE: These are NOT Saratee originals- Saratee ONLY WISHES she had opportunities to Photograph her favorite people in this world







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com