5.04.2006

The Office

Any of you LOVE the TV show The Office more than me?? I am guessing probably NOT - That show kills me- LOL- For my NON-texting compadres (including me) and anyone not up to date on texting lingo it means LAUGH OUT LOUD- Which I do- Mine should be COL- Cackle Out Loud- I have been know to SOL- Snort Out Loud- I am a big fan of The Office- My favorite episode used to be the Office Olympics but that got bumped down to second most favorite after last weeks episode of Drug Testing- HIGHlarious!!!- I need this season on DVD- I found out Dwight Shrute has a blog- A boring blog- But a blog in true Dwight fashion- If I had a Dwight-like co-worker sitting next to me at work Torture- Sticking dull #2 pencils repeatedly into my eyeballs would be less torture than listening to him all day long, 5 days a week- Check out The Office tonight- It will Rock you like a Hurrican

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com