5.13.2006

Photobooths

Last summer it was Squisshed Pennies this summer.....(drum roll)..... Photobooths- I have found another obsession for a fun anomaly- I will be scouring this vast nation for photobooths (the old school kind) - I love photography and vintage collectibles, put them together and Vwalla- Photobooths- I came upon my new obsession when I realized one of my many Million Dollar Ideas was already in effect and it probably wouldn't actually be very profitable- Originally I had a friend coming into town a few weeks ago and I wanted to get a picture taken with her in a photobooth- I was scratching my head on where would I find one- Then the Million Dollar Idea came- I could start my own business and place old school photobooths in music venues and Nightclubs- The drunken revilers would forsure want to capture their CrazyAss Youthful Fun to have and look back at while they were changing diapers as adults- I then typed photobooth in the search engine- I was surprised that they are still out there- You can purchase them or you could rent them for your parties- I am sure if I went to ebay I could find one- I was seriously thinking of a small business plan while I searched these sites- But then that ideal bubble that was floating above my head popped-And reality showered over my head like a downpour in July- I figured that Million Dollar Idea would be a bust- Nowadays the CrazyAss Youth have digital cameras and camera phones- They would never put $4 dollars into a machine to get a picture taken- And what about the maintenance of the machine- Would there be anyone still around knowledgeable enough to repair a broken machine- I did find a blog site dedicated to photobooths- I have put it in with my favorites so I can visit there often- They have a link to find Photobooths locations per state- Here in Minnesoooda- They have 3 locations (as of 2004) the Kitty Cat Klub- the Turf Club- Kmart 3405- I have been to all three locations in my life but never bothered to look for a photobooth- Guess what I am doing today- Check back to see what I find-

And if you're Out & About and begin noticing these classic finds- Please drop me a note on where to find Photobooths in your Neighborhoods

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com